Friday, February 26, 2010

My buddy Mark was driving without insurance

My buddy Mark was driving with no insurance. I regret giving him the car.

How often is it that cops check if you have insurance? Not very often, right?.

Of course he will be fined but there is more. Now he needs SR22 to get insured. I'm not really sure what that is really. Some info on the net SR22 Form, SR22 Insurance and SR22 - what is it?.

From what I gather, if he does it again he may go to jail. I didn't know that the penalties for driving uninsured were that hars.

I could have been even worse if he had an accident or something. May be even drink driving without insurance - doesn't bare thinking about it

I still can't believe he did such an idiotic thing. Definitely the last time I'm giving him my car

No comments:

Post a Comment